Everything you need to know about our past distribution of $LOOT!
- Public pre-sale raised 158 Ethereum for 42.5% (17000) of the total supply (40000) of LOOT.
- Presales ran from November 8th, 2020 — December 11th, 2020 on Bounce.Finance and through direct sales.
- LOOT was listed after presales ended on Uniswap.org on December 11th, 2020.
- 10000 team and unsold tokens were locked for a year via smart contract through Lock.Finance on December 11th, 2020.
- 5000 LOOT and 80 ETH of initial liquidity were locked for a year via Unicrypt on December 11th, 2020.
Hi all! We are disclosing the initial distribution details of the $LOOT token.
$LOOT Initial Allocation
Public Presale (42.5%)
Less than half of all LOOT (17000) was distributed through a presale to members of the public. The presale was promoted across two rounds for over a month across Telegram, Reddit, Twitter, and YouTube.
Team and Unsold Tokens (25%)
Initial Locked Liquidity (12.5%)
After presale distribution, 12.5% of the total supply (5000 LOOT) and 80 Ethereum was added to Uniswap and swiftly locked for a year on Unicrypt.
Marketing and Development (20%)
20% of LOOT (8000) was allocated to a single wallet held by the NFTLootBox team for marketing, development, compensating artists, exchange listings, and to continue to support the NFTLootBox operations.
New Website: https://www.lootbox.io/
Old Website: https://www.nftlootbox.com/
25% Of Total Fixed-Supply Locked: https://app.lock.finance/proof-of-lock-details/240
Total Supply: 40,000
Circulating Supply: 26,000